SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

SOLDIERS OF IDF VS ARAB TERRORISTS

Sunday, February 22, 2015

'I'm Right About This': Giuliani Doubles Down on Obama Remarks



Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani was on “The Kelly File” tonight, where he doubled down on his comment that President Barack Obama does not love America.
Megyn Kelly asked Giuliani: Do you want to apologize for your comment?
“Not at all, I want to repeat it,” he said, charging Obama with apologizing for America and criticizing the country.
Kelly pressed Giuliani, noting that Obama could view foreign policy through a Democratic lens. “But to condemn his patriotism, to question his love of America?” she asked.
While Giuliani said he isn't condemning Obama's patriotism, he explained, “I don’t hear from him what I heard from Harry Truman, what I heard from Bill Clinton, what I heard from Jimmy Carter, which is these wonderful words about what a great country we are, what an exceptional country we are."
He stressed, “I’m right about this. I have no doubt about it. I do not withdraw my words.”
Giuliani said that if Obama says, “Islamic fundamentalist terrorism is our enemy,” he will applaud the president. But until that happens, Giuliani said he will have doubts about his feelings.
Watch the full interview above.